Friday 23 September 2011

It's the Coleman Countdown


"It won't be long now, love."
I was walking through Trafalgar Square today and spotted this clock. It appears to be counting down the days, hours, minutes and seconds till Brian Coleman loses his GLA seat for Barnet and Camden, and London is rid of this monster forever. (The clock's out a bit, but this is Boris's London.)

After he loses, Coleman will be back to make more mischief on his home stomping ground of Barnet, but we have broad shoulders here. We are ready to make that sacrifice for the greater good.

2 comments:

Mrs Angry said...

I'm afraid I must protest, Ms Morris at the appalling misuse of this photograph of our beloved Assembly Member.

It must be at least twenty years old. Haven't you got a more up to date one?

Citizen Barnet said...

I think it's the kindest one I can use. It was taken on the day He smiled.