Wednesday 1 July 2009

Citizens of Barnet: your Future will be Shaped on Monday

I'm ploughing through the latest Barnet council 'Future Shape' report, which will be discussed (ho, ho!) at the Cabinet meeting on Monday 6 July. If you too would like to read the report it's available here. (I wonder whether the Cabinet members themselves read it!)

I hope to provide a summary of my take on it tomorrow evening - that depends on how many of my chores I get through.

Barnet unions and residents will be out in force again at a lobby before the Cabinet meeting, 6-7pm, Barnet House, 1255 High Road, Whetstone N20 0EJ. Please join us to find out more about Future Shape and the unions' response. As is now our custom, a number of us public will be availing ourselves of our right to put questions to the Cabinet at the start of the meeting itself.

No comments: