Friday 7 October 2011

Barnet TUC website and a hot autumn

I am the publicity officer for Barnet trades council (TUC), but the Barnet TUC website hasn't been updated for ages because, basically, I can't get into it anymore!

Perhaps you have experienced this yourself, some IT programme you use is "improved"/"upgraded" or something and thereafter becomes unusable or, at best, not as good as it used to be.

When I have a day spare - ha, ha! - I'll get to the bottom of the problem. In the meantime, I am thinking of setting up a blog that I point the barnettuc.org.uk address at, and in the more immediate meantime, I'll put some of the items I would have put on the Barnet TUC website here on my blog.

So, as well as amusing tales of Barnet life, I'll be posting more purely labour movement-oriented items. Seeing that, this autumn, issues such as pension cuts are going to affect a lot more people than they have in recent years, the blog shouldn't become too unutterably dull and esoteric, I hope!

No comments: