Tuesday 27 July 2010

Life is not difficile in Lille; here's something about the Cross of Brent, it is urgent

I've just got back from a trip to Lille (even Trots have holidays - more on that anon).

Have you been? It's very nice, much nicer than I'd dared hope. I mean, its main appeal is that you can get there in about two hours; it's a bonus that it's also a nice place.

I'll get the crappy photos I took off my camera tomorrow and post them, along with some "aperçus". In the meantime, I can see that I have some catching up to do on the Barnet front.

For example, this Thursday 29 July, the same evening as the trades council is meeting (from 7.30pm in Committee Room 1), the Brent Cross Coalition has a lobby at Hendon Town Hall, the Burroughs, NW4. Please go along and support them if you can, from 6.30pm. More details here.

The lobby is called because the council is rushing through the Brent Cross development plan.

No comments: